Oper Source Server Solutions...





Thanks For Stopping By!
.....Gear UP ur IT Needs....



Freelancing / Consulting
BasicApps is an Information Technology Freelancing team specifically in providing Open Source Server Solutions which is efficient, stable and productive. Easily suitable to your IT infrastructure.

Reliable
Our solutions are simple, Secure and Robust.

Portable
Faster, Easier implementation & support.
OS- Redhat Linux [RHEL v-3.x], CENT OS 4 5 , FC.

    O
O ^__^
o (oo)\_______
(__)\ )\/\
||----w |
|| ||

About Me

Being designated as System Administrator in IT Firm , I'm specializing in Linux , FreeBSD and Windows OS each day gaining knowledge and adding value to my life. Completed my Graduate in Computer Science and started my full time work since 2003 in an ISP company included various new things to learn Configure, Implement & troubleshoot. In my free times I actively participate in Linux Forums - providing tips for questions posted. I love traveling, Photography, posting articles in my Wiki and documenting things I learn n Implement. cheers ashok -][-